The search for a global butchery superstar starts here !
Parson’s Nose and Planet Eat have joined forces to launch a unique national competition to find the next UK Butchery Ambassador.
We want to get more women into the fascinating industry of butchery. So, to enter, you need to be female and under 30 years old. You don’t need any previous experience, but you need to have passion and enthusiasm and a real obsession with getting more women into butchery.
The prize for the winner is out of this world !
· There is a £2,500 cash prize
· There is a FULL time apprentice job with London’s No. 1 butcher; Parson’s Nose
· Planet Eat will make a TV series on you which will be broadcast on over 50 channels globally
· You will become a UK Butchery Ambassador, touring events and schools to motivate and inspire females to enter the world of butchery as well as a whole lot more.
To enter, there will be 2 stages to the competition.
You need to do is to send in a 2 minute video of yourself explaining;
1. Why you want to get into butchery ?
2. How you think you will feel being able to motivate and inspire females to enter the world of butchery ?
3. Why do you think you should win this competition ?
The video can be recorded on your mobile phone and all entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject Butchery Ambassador Competition.
All entries should be received by September 15, 2021.
The successful applicants from Stage 1 will be invited to London to go through some basic training on butchery and how to talk to a TV camera.
The judges for the competition are:
Tony Hindhaugh, Director at Planet Eat TV, a dedicated global food TV channel.
Atul Kochhar, Celebrity chef and Michelin Star restaurateur.
Jessica Wragg. Female butchery superstar
The winner will be announced on October 31, 2021.